WHAT ARE YOUR HOURS OF OPERATION?
We are open Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM - 6:00 PM EST for Customer Service. However, you may place your order 24 hours/7 days a week from our website.
HOW DO I PLACE AN ORDER?
You can place your order two ways: – (1) Select items online and place items you want to purchase in a shopping cart by clicking “add to cart”. When you are done shopping, click on small shopping cart icon at top right corner of page. Click checkout, then double check order to be sure items in cart are correct, such as size, color and quantity. Upon final inspection of shopping cart, follow prompts for shipping and payment.
(2) Contact us at (844) 577-4501 and we will be happy to place the order for you.
WHAT IS THE CUT-OFF TIME FOR SAME-DAY SHIPPING?
Every effort will be made to ship orders placed by 4:00 p.m. EST on the same day. If an order is placed after 4:00 p.m., it will be filled and shipped on the following day.
WHAT SHIPPERS DO YOU USE?
Our primary carrier is UPS, however, if requested, we will use other companies such as Federal Express and the U.S. Postal Service.
WHAT IS YOUR SHIPPING POLICY?
All orders are shipped FOB Kalamazoo, Michigan. Customer is responsible for loss or damage to the products at all times after Drivers Threads has turned the shipment over to a carrier. Drivers Threads is not responsible for delayed orders after they have left the Drivers Threads warehouse.
HOW DO I KNOW WHEN MY ORDER HAS SHIPPED?
We will send you an email after your order has shipped. The email will contain carrier’s tracking information.
WHAT IS THE COST OF SHIPPING?
We offer a flat rate for Domestic addresses on packages weighing up to 15 pounds. When you check out, you will be provided with shipping charges. Any order weighing over 15 lbs, you will receive an email with the adjusted shipping charges for your approval before the order is placed.
If part of your order contains customization items and you want them shipped separately from non-customization items, you will incur an additional ship charge. If you want Express Shipping, please contact us first and we will provide you with estimated shipping charges based on the items you want to purchase.
DO YOU SHIP INTERNATIONALLY?
Yes. Internationally orders must be placed through our customer service department. Please contact us before placing an order to receive an "estimated shipping" charge. Upon your approval of the shipping charge, we will place the order for you.
WHAT IS YOUR RETURN POLICY?
- We accept returns of unaltered, unworn, unsoiled, and undamaged garments within 30 days of delivery to the customer. All altered, custom, worn, washed, soiled, damaged and embroidered garments and chauffeur hats may NOT be returned or exchanged, these sales are final. All garments must be returned in same condition as when shipped to you.
- All returned items must be in the original package.
- All embroidered and custom items may NOT be returned.
- When returning garments, please include a copy of your packing slip, write your name and telephone number on the slip. Please identify the garment you are returning, if more than one item is on packing slip and explain why you are returning. Please do not place new orders with returns.
- Place new order promptly for replacements.
- No returns will be accepted on discontinued garments or on items returned past the 30 day purchase date.
- Certain items may not be returned due to changes in make, pattern or fabric.
- Any worn garment being returned for construction or fabric failure must be cleaned prior to being returned.
- Customers are responsible for all return shipping costs and fees.
- Delivery tracking/confirmation and insurance is highly recommended when returning items to insure that it is properly received.
HOW DO I RETURN MERCHANDISE?
Please call us for a Return Authorization Number (RA#). DO NOT return merchandise without a RA#.
- Write Your RA# on outside of return package.
- Place the merchandise, along with the reason for the return, the packing slip and RA # inside the return package.
- Do not place any orders or exchanges with your return - this must be done separately.
WHERE DO I RETURN MERCHANDISE?
Please return merchandise to the mailing address below .
Drivers Threads, Inc.
11109 N. 20th St.
Tampa, Fl 33612
DO YOU MAKE EXCHANGES?
- Exchanges are not made. A credit will be issued to your credit card upon receipt of returned items and you will be charged for new replacement items.
- Any non-returnable items (or garments which are not Drivers Threads) will be returned at customer's expense.
WHAT IF I HAVE SHORTAGES IN MY SHIPMENT?
Claims must be made within 10 days after receipt of shipment. Please fax a copy of the packing slip (813) 632-8220 OR send us an email using our Contact Us form on the home page listing the missing items or order discrepancies. Missing items will be shipped to you upon receipt of packing slip and verification of original order.
WHAT IF MY PACKAGE IS DAMAGED?
All claims for damaged merchandise must be made with the shipping carrier. Please keep all shipping cartons and all packaging materials for carrier inspection. Drivers Threads cannot initiate any claims with the carrier.
CAN I CANCEL AN ORDER AFTER IT IS PLACED?
You may cancel an order after it has been placed, as long as it hasn't been processed and sent to shipping. If you need to cancel an order, please call us as soon as possible to prevent it from being processed. Orders that have been processed for shipping cannot be canceled. Additionally, garments embroidered or custom-made CANNOT be canceled or returned.
CAN I ADD TO OR CHANGE MY ORDER?
You can add to an order, but it will ship separately from the first order, unless Customer Service can stop the first one. You can make a change to your order if the order has not been processed, otherwise you will have to place a new order.
WHY SHOULD I ADD CUSTOMIZATION TO MY GARMENTS?
Adding embroidery, emblems or custom name/monogram to your apparel help builds brands and shows off your style. We can add embroidery, an emblem or custom name/monogram to selected garments.
IS THERE A MINIMUM ORDER FOR CUSTOMIZATION?
There is no minimum – we can produce small or large orders with quick turnaround time, once the decoration is approved. We also offer custom name/monogram on specific apparel up to three lines.
WHERE DO I SEND MY LOGO?
You can upload your logo when you place your order or email us your emblem or digitized logo in jpeg or dst file formats.
HOW CAN I DIGITIZE MY LOGO AND HOW MUCH DOES IT COST?
If you do not have a digitized logo, we can digitize your logo for a one time fee. The cost to digitize is based on the logo size and the stitch count. We will provide you with a free estimate of all embroidery and digitizing charges before any work is done.
HOW CAN I GET AN EMBROIDERY, DIGITIZE OR CUSTOM NAME/MONOGRAM QUOTE?
Place an order and select the garment you would like to have customized. On the product page indicate whether or not you want embroidery or a custom name, upload your logo and we'll create a quote for you.
DO YOU ADD SALES TAX? Tax will be charged only to orders which have a Florida delivery address. Sales tax will also be added to these orders at the time of checkout.
CAN I USE PHOTOS FROM YOUR SITE?
All information and graphics appearing on this site is copyright protected by either the manufacturer of the goods displayed or by Drivers Threads, Inc. All rights reserved. If you need assistance with our site, products, or your order, please contact us.
PHONE: (844) 577-4501
FAX: (813) 632-8220
MAIL: Drivers Threads, 11109 N. 20th St., Tampa, Fl 33612
WHAT IF I HAVE A SPECIAL REQUEST?
If you are searching for a particular item or don't see your size or color, contact us and we'll be happy to assist you in locating that item. We have many other styles and colors not listed, if the demand becomes great, we will then add that particular item, style or color to our website.
WHAT IF I WANT TO CREATE A UNIQUE STYLE FOR A SPECIAL EVENT OR MY COMPANY?
We have a stylist who will work with you to create a style that is uniquely yours for your company or special events such as weddings, proms or award shows. We offer enhancements and bold and colorful styles designed specifically for people who want to stand out from the crowd.